Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hiney is in the way, yet again!

i previously ran an "inventory reduction" sale...there is only so much room in my garage and as i said before, my hiney keeps rubbing on things out there and i KNOW it's not the size of my rear end so it MUST be too much inventory in that space!!! so here are the pieces i have decided to reduce...my caboose and i would appreciate it if you would purchase something and clear out some room for us :/ (search the blog for the title i'm listing to see each piece)
#1 - more words - was $150 now only $120
#2 - teenagers - (this is a low dresser) - was $160 now only $120 SOLD
#3 - french provincial dresser by drew - was $325 now only $275
#4 - back to black dresser #2 - was $120 now only $80 SOLD
#5 - got girls? (this is a dresser/hutch set) was $110 per dresser and $75 for hutch now only $90 per dresser and $60 for hutch...set price was $250 for all three pieces, set price is now only $210
two dressers SOLD - hutch/bookcase still available for 50 SOLD
happy shopping - my booty and i thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment