Monday, July 13, 2009

Antique Curved Dresser




Okay - so i almost want to keep this one! It's an antique curved dresser. Painted a creamy color (even tho it may look white) Three drawers - low height - that's why i have staged it as a nightstand in my ever so lovely bedroom! the dimensions are: 23" deep, 43.5" long and 25" tall. cool hardware and little keyholes. would make a great nightstand between two little girls beds. my husband and i may even switch to twin beds on either side of it so we could enjoy it. (wonder if that would help with the snoring??) This piece sold.


2 comments:

  1. I love, love this piece. If it weren't so low I would definitely be considering buying it.

    I just want to tell you that you are so talented, and omg, your refinished pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend just told me about your site because I like to do the same kind of thing and sometimes I actually get to. I'm piping in because I have the same dresser!

    ReplyDelete