Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This blogging business is completely new to me. I'm still wading around trying to figure out how to do it. Since it's still a new concept for me, I haven't figured out how to contact any "followers" individually...so i decided to just use the blog to say - "Yee Haw!" that is so cool! i am thrilled that someone other than my mother and spouse are a wee bit interested in what i'm doing. The fact that i have any "followers" at all is a freaky happy thing! Feel free to leave comments and suggestions - I'd love to hear from you. Have a happy day!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I really have no idea how I came across your blog (Craigslist I think) but I think what you are doing is fantastic! I have "rethunk" a few items of my own in the past and you are inspiring me to start again! Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete